jueves, 1 de julio de 2010

My friend Bry


I just love this photo of my friend Bry, he did it having fun with a radio shutter release. He says he was inspired by Avedon's self-portraits in 1950's Paris.
My friend Bry is very talented!!!, he is a PPA Master/Craftsman portrait photographer that lives in Utah. If I was in there... I surelly would ask him to do my family photos... I love his style!!! It has been already 15 years since I know him... and he was always taking photos with his camera then. I am so happy to see how well he is doing with his "hobby" that has become his life. And above all he is a perfect gentelman.
Go to his website and you will see more of his work. I really like the children photographs he makes.
He is an artist!!! If you ever need a quality and unique photograph and you live in Utah... call Bry Cox.

Bry, you are FANTASTIC !!!!

4 comentarios:

Sara dijo...

Hello Mary,
thanks for being passed to me.
I can follow from fixed readers if you want, I moved the gadgets, now you see it well.
Congratulations for your blog is very beautiful.

highheeledlife dijo...

What a creative friend you have!! HHL

Maria dijo...

He is indeed. Thank you for your comments!
<3

Unknown dijo...

I will check him out! Thank you!
Thank you for talking about me too. Love ya.

Related Posts with Thumbnails