lunes, 21 de junio de 2010

Our Honeymoon / Nuestra Luna de Miel

This year, on July, will be 11 years since our Honeymoon. We had a fantastic time traveling from Spain, through France to England. We brought my car over to England and we took 2 weeks stoping in lovely villages and "Paradores" on the way. Here are some photos of some of my favourite places. /
Este año, en Julio, hara 11 desde nuestra Luna de Miel. Tuvimos un tiempo fantastico viajando desde España, a traves de Francia hasta Inglaterra. Trajimos my coche hasta Inglaterra y nos tomamos 2 semanas parando en pueblecitos encantadores y "Paradores" por el camino. Aqui hay algunas fotos de algunos de mis lugares favoritos.


The Alcazar of Segovia. Really it´s something Magic!!! / El Alcazar de Segovia. Realmente es algo Magico!!!
Zarautz, in North Spain it´s sooo beautiful..... / Zarautz, en el Norte de España es preciosa....

La Rochelle in France, has to be one of my favourites spots. There was a lovely "Crepery" in a walking street near the harbour where we had some fantastic creps. /
La Rochelle en Francia, debe de ser uno de mis lugares favoritos. Habia una Creperia en una calle peatonal cerca de del Puerto donde tuvimos unos creps fantasticos.

The Isle of White is a lovely Isle where there were at the time (July) the famous Regatta and it looked so pretty with all the sealing boats in the sea... and I loved the little bars on the beach where they had living music... it was very romantic! /

La Isla de White is una Isla encantadora donde en aquel tiempo (Julio) la famosa Regata y se veia muy bonito el mar con todos los veleros... I me encanto los pequeños bares en las playa donde habia musica en vivo... era muy romantico!!!

6 comentarios:

Jacqueline @ HOME dijo...

What lovely photographs and your honeymoon sounded so romantic.
Many thanks for commenting on my giveaway post. It's lovely to meet new friends.
Have a great new week. XXXX

marcela cavaglieri dijo...

Hola María! Gracias por tu visita! Me encantó tu blog, tus creaciones y por supuesto tu luna de miel. No hay lugar más romántico que Europa!!

Unknown dijo...

Hi Maria,

I see you follow my blog! Thanks!

I love all the pictures on your blog! You have so many neat things/places to capture in Europe! I love it!

Tina

desde my ventana dijo...

Hola María,
Me ha encantado tu post de tu luna de miel,no conozco la bretaña francesa pero es una de las regiones de Francia que más me apetece conocer,
Bss

The homesteadingcottage dijo...

Oh, those photos are so beautiful!

Thank you for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower (: I look forward to getting to know you better via your future posts here.

Blessings,
Michele
XOXO

Maria dijo...

Thank you all for your lovely comments!!!
I do apreciate them very much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails