sábado, 29 de mayo de 2010

Paignton


 With its famous steaming train that takes you to the lovely town of Kingswear where you can take a little ferry and visit Darthmouth, one of my favourites towns around here.
 I saw this bench in the back garden of one of the houses by the beach, I thought "it´s different, but its nature and simplicity makes it very nice".
 The little harbor in Paington is so lovely with the tide going and comming and there is always some movement  going on with fisher man going or comming back or people just going into the see to have some activities.. it´s very entretening just watching there.
 The Pier. Is in the centre of the beach, it has many atractions for entertainment and has nice views of Torbay.


 Views from Paington of Torquay with the summer ballon on the air.
 Fisherman comming back into the Harbour.

 I found fascinating to see how people decorate their homes inside and outside.
 I will post another town soon. Have a lovely weekend!!! Maria













5 comentarios:

THE VERANDA HOUSE dijo...

HOLA MARIA QUE GUSTO QUE VISITASTE MY BLOG ..ME ENCANTA EL POST QUE HISISTE EN UN PEQUENO PUEBLO.A MI TAMBIEN ME GUSTA VISITAR COMUNIDADES PEQUENAS,ANOCHE ESTUBE VIENDO EL DVD. THE YOUNG VICTORIA Y PENSE QUE TE AGRADARIA TU NINA ES PRECIOSA...BENDICIONES....SANDRA

Debbie in CA : ) dijo...

Hello Maria!

I have followed the sweet comment you left on my blog and discovered your lovely spot on the blog. I so enjoyed this little journey with you. Beautiful pics and narration. Even though I live in the mountains, I could smell the sea air.

I shall return for another visit soon . . .

Kellie Collis dijo...

Lovely pictures! xx

Unknown dijo...

Hi Maria! thank you for this tour!! I visited Paignton and Dartmouth and they are in my hearth!!

Hugs!
Mara

Bob West dijo...

I hope you enjoy my blog as my as i have yours. Great Pics!
I am now a follower
God Bless, Bob West
http://westbob.blogspot.com/2010/05/god-vs-science.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails