miércoles, 26 de mayo de 2010

My Girl´s birthday



I took the children for a horse riding class in the morning, then came back home and finish the decorations for the day. She had her internet class and the teacher was lovely with her. After we went to collect two friends who she calls her "adopted sisters" one is 17 and the other 14 and she adores them. I took the girls and my Boy to a carvery for dinner. Then came back home and eat the cake. The grandparents from England where with us.





The children decorated the birthday cake



She had a few birthday cards from family and friends . She was pleased about it!! She loves post!!
Tutorial of the cake comming soon

I even decorated my Girl´s beautiful long pony tail :)
She had a lovely day!!!!!

4 comentarios:

The Charm of Home dijo...

Happy Birthday to your daughter! What a beautiful little village you all live in!

Karla@TheClassyWoman dijo...

Maria, thanks for stopping by to visit my blog and leave a comment. :)

Being classy and fabulous doesn't require money. In fact, that is why I began my blog-to spread the word that we can love ourselves, our home and live our best life, no matter where we are at financially.

I'm with you-I love to visit other blogs and get great ideas. I have a large file of inspiration photos to implement when we have the resources to do so. I enjoy seeing what I can create on a small budget. ;)

Hope you are having a great day!

Hugs,
Karla

Unknown dijo...

Hi dear maria! Thank you for entering my giveaway and for becoming a follower! When I read your profile my hearth made a jump...you live in beautiful Devon!!! I've lived in Teignmouth and Dawlish in 2006...I really miss Devon and I'm totally in love with its green, lovely landscapes!!! Where do you live my dear?

Many hugs!
Mara

Little Emma English Home dijo...

Hi Maria! Thank you so much for your kind comment. I see you live in Devon? You know how much I love English life. I will make a tour in your blog so I will know more about you.

xoxo Zaira

Related Posts with Thumbnails