viernes, 24 de diciembre de 2010

Drift wood wreath

Got some drift wood (beach wood) last summer in Sidmouth, I tent to bring a bag with me and collect wood and stones (I got my daugther into it also) and then do things with it. I thought about making a wreath for Christmas and it turn it ok so I hang it on the front door. / Merry Christmas!!
Obtuve madera de la playa el pasado verano en Sidmouth, suelo llevar conmigo una bolsa y recojo madera y piedras (se lo he pasado a mi hija y ella tambien lo hace) y luego hago cosillas con ello. Pense en hacer un wreath de Navidad (no se como lo llamamos en España) y termino ok asi que lo he colgado en la puerta de la casa. Feliz Navidad!

4 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

I wish you a Merry Christmas
mari

The Charm of Home dijo...

Your wreath is very pretty! Hope all is merry and bright!
Sherry

desde my ventana dijo...

María,me alegro mucho de tener noticias tuyas.Espero que estés pasando una Feliz Navidad y te deseo un año 2011 lleno de buenos y muy felices momentos,
Bss
Cecilia
En España se llaman COROnaS

Lindy dijo...

Very nice wreath. I love natural things like this!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails